Version history for Hide and Shriek.
2017[edit | edit source]
October 19[edit | edit source]
Hide and Shriek becomes free to play.
2016[edit | edit source]
October 31 (1.053)[edit | edit source]
- Added the leaderboard! You can now compare your best score with your Steam friends!
- Unlocked the Rider Mask. Now available to all players! (Reward for an event in The Secret World MMO)
- Corrected an issue that caused opened doors to not allow players to walk through them.
- Fixed an error where traps could trigger on the wrong player.
- The "Bookworm" achievement should now always unlock the 'Slash' zombie head.
October 26 (1.052)[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an error that caused some players to not receive customizations when leveling up. If this happened to you the first time you earn Experience, you will be fixed!
- Fixed an issue that caused audio to not play at all, or play to the wrong device.
- 'It Follows' will no longer despawn if you shriek and miss your opponent.
- Reduced the volume of splash screen cinematics.
October 25 (1.051)[edit | edit source]
- Reduced 'Scry' duration to 15 seconds (from 30 seconds)
- Reduced 'It Follows' duration to 20 seconds (from 30 seconds)
- Adjusted default quality settings to increase performance on lower end machines
- Various localization fixes
- Credits will now stop playing when a match starts
- Fixed a rare bug which could cause you to hold 2 orbs at once
There is an issue with private matches that allow players from 2 different versions to still play each other. If you notice anything above not working it is probably due to your friend having the wrong install. Tell them to update!
October 25[edit | edit source]
Hide and Shriek released on Steam.