Hello! This wiki is scheduled to be archived. If you have any objections to the archival of this wiki, please notify wiki staff via the admin noticeboard. If there are no objections this wiki will be archived on March 27, 2020. After this date the wiki will still be viewable but will no longer be editable.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hide and Shriek Wiki by .|
Spells are special abilities that can be used in Hide and Shriek. Spells are made by combining runes found during the course of a match. There are over thirty different spells to discover, each with their own impish effect: blind your opponent, booby-trap doors, unleash a demon upon them, and much more.
Spell targets[edit | edit source]
Each spell has specific targets they can be used on. These are represented with unique icons:
- Interactables: These spells attach a trap to objects like doors, drawers and cupboards.
- Floor: These spells create a trap on the floor near the caster. Players can trigger their own traps.
- Self: These spells instantly affect the caster with positive effects.
- Curse: These spells instantly affect the caster's opponent, no matter where they are.
- Aim: These are skillshot spells that are fired directly in front of the caster.
List of spells[edit | edit source]
Level 1 spells[edit | edit source]
Level 2 spells[edit | edit source]
- Shriek Trap
- Power Line
- Fae Embers
- Haunting Wisp
- Hungry Void
- Tell Bells
- Black Hole
- Static Charge
- Decoy Charm
- Gloom Shroud
- Guardian Spirit
- Calamity Ward
- Treasure Sight
- Summon Altar
- It Follows