Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hide and Shriek Wiki by .|
Spells are special abilities that can be used in Hide and Shriek. Spells are made by combining runes found during the course of a match. There are over thirty different spells to discover, each with their own impish effect: blind your opponent, booby-trap doors, unleash a demon upon them, and much more.
Spell targets[edit | edit source]
Each spell has specific targets they can be used on. These are represented with unique icons:
- Interactables: These spells attach a trap to objects like doors, drawers and cupboards.
- Floor: These spells create a trap on the floor near the caster. Players can trigger their own traps.
- Self: These spells instantly affect the caster with positive effects.
- Curse: These spells instantly affect the caster's opponent, no matter where they are.
- Aim: These are skillshot spells that are fired directly in front of the caster.
List of spells[edit | edit source]
Level 1 spells[edit | edit source]
Level 2 spells[edit | edit source]
- Shriek Trap
- Power Line
- Fae Embers
- Haunting Wisp
- Hungry Void
- Tell Bells
- Black Hole
- Static Charge
- Decoy Charm
- Gloom Shroud
- Guardian Spirit
- Calamity Ward
- Treasure Sight
- Summon Altar
- It Follows