Hello! This wiki is scheduled to be archived. If you have any objections to the archival of this wiki, please notify wiki staff via the admin noticeboard. If there are no objections this wiki will be archived on March 27, 2020. After this date the wiki will still be viewable but will no longer be editable.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hide and Shriek Wiki by .|
Frames are cosmetic items in Hide and Shriek. These frames are used to customise a player's jumpscare by adding graphics and sound effects to it.
List of frames[edit | edit source]
- None: No frame is used for the jump scare ; Camera sound effect is used. Unlocked by default.
- Bones: A frame made out of several bones that surrounds the screen ; Skeleton sound effect is used. Unlocked by default.
- Webs: A frame made of creepy webs around the screen ; A creepy sound effect is used. Unlocked at Level 15.
- Flames: A frame made out of flames surrounding the screen ; Burning fire sound effect is used. Unlocked at Level 28.
- Hearts: A frame with pink hearts ; Kiss (Smooch) sound effect is used. Unlocked by achievement. (Psych!)