Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hide and Shriek Wiki by .|
Frames are cosmetic items in Hide and Shriek. These frames are used to customise a player's jumpscare by adding graphics and sound effects to it.
List of frames[edit | edit source]
- None: No frame is used for the jump scare ; Camera sound effect is used. Unlocked by default.
- Bones: A frame made out of several bones that surrounds the screen ; Skeleton sound effect is used. Unlocked by default.
- Webs: A frame made of creepy webs around the screen ; A creepy sound effect is used. Unlocked at Level 15.
- Flames: A frame made out of flames surrounding the screen ; Burning fire sound effect is used. Unlocked at Level 28.
- Hearts: A frame with pink hearts ; Kiss (Smooch) sound effect is used. Unlocked by achievement. (Psych!)