Hello! This wiki is scheduled to be archived. If you have any objections to the archival of this wiki, please notify wiki staff via the admin noticeboard. If there are no objections this wiki will be archived on March 27, 2020. After this date the wiki will still be viewable but will no longer be editable.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hide and Shriek Wiki by .|
List of animations[edit | edit source]
- Laugh: The mask laughs at the victim. Unlocked by default.
- Barf: The mask makes a puking motion. Unlocked at Level 10.
- Twirl: The mask does a twirl. Unlocked at Level 20.
- Headbutt: The mask strikes the spooked player's screen. Unlocked at Level 30.
- Lick: The mask licks the screen. Unlocked in game.
List of animations per mask[edit | edit source]
- Mort: Laugh, Barf, Headbutt.
- Scarecrow: Laugh, Barf, Twirl.
- Old Joe: Laugh, Barf, Lick.
- The Mask: Laugh, Barf, Twirl.
- Spike: Laugh, Barf, Headbutt.
- Chuckles: Laugh, Barf, Twirl.
- Putrid Astrid: Laugh, Barf, Lick.
- Screaminator: Laugh, Barf, Headbutt.
- Meatface: Laugh, Barf, Twirl.
- Slash: Laugh, Barf, Lick.
Note that animations with similar name will differ when used with different masks.